EBC-C413 EBX Industrial Intel® E3800 SBC
Featured Product from WinSystems, Inc.
WinSystems’ EBC-C413 is an EBX-compatible Single Board Computer (SBC) that uses Intel’s Atom Bay Trail SOC (System on a Chip) processor. It includes a SODIMM socket supporting up to 8 GB of DDR3 system memory and one high-speed storage interface configurable as SATA or CFAST as needed for OS and application software. Additional expansion is available through MiniPCIe, mSATA, and PC/104-Plus interfaces.
This SBC is a full-featured unit with onboard I/O that supports CRT/DisplayPort/LVDS video simultaneously, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, eight USB 2.0 ports, four serial RS-232/422/485 UARTs, 48 digital I/O lines, HD audio, watchdog timer, PS/2 keyboard and mouse controllers, and LPT. It also has two MiniPCIe sockets, PC/104 and PC/104-Plus connectors for additional I/O expansion. The EBC-C413 supports Linux, Windows® 10 Desktop, Windows 10 IoT, and other x86-compatible real-time operating systems. Drivers are available from the WinSystems’ website.
The EBC-C413 is designed for long-term availability. This board replaces and is a performance upgrade to WinSystems’ EBC-384 and EBC-855. It is designed for high performance industrial, medical, communications, and military or commercial off-the-shelf (Mil/COTS) applications.
- Intel® Atom™ Processor (single, dual & quad-core)
- Up to 8 GB DDR3-LV System RAM
- Hardware-based Intel® Virtualization Technology
- Higher per watt performance
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
- EBX Form Factor
- Shock and Vibration Tested
- Latching connectors
- Intel Low Power Gen7 Graphics Engine
- Multiple Displays Supported
- Full-HD and 3D Graphics acceleration
- Hardware-assisted Intel AES NI
- Secure Boot capable
- Dual Ethernet
- 8x USB 2.0
- 48 GPIO
- Four Serial Ports
- PS/2 keyboard, mouse, LPT
- PC/104 and PC/104-Plus
- 2x Mini-PCIe Sockets, 1x MSATA