PX1-C415 SBC with Intel® Apollo Lake-I SOC
Featured Product from WinSystems, Inc.
The WinSystems PX1-C415 single board computer features the Intel Atom Apollo Lake-I Dual core or Quad core System on Chip (SOC) for processing and graphics. It includes a SODIMM socket with up to 8 GB of ECC capable DDR3-LV system memory and a non-removable eMMC device for solid state storage of an operating system (OS) and applications. In addition, the board supports M.2 and SATA devices.
This full-featured SBC has onboard I/O and supports simultaneous DisplayPort and LVDS video. It provides dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, eight USB 2.0 channels, one SuperSpeed USB 3.0 channel, four serial COM channels, 24 general purpose I/O (GPIO) lines, stereo audio, and a watchdog timer.
Additionally, the board has an M.2 socket and a PCIe/104 OneBank connector that provides four PCIe and two USB 2.0 I/O expansion channels.
The PX1-C415 supports Linux, Windows® 10 desktop, Windows® 10 IoT, and other x86-compatible real-time operating systems. Drivers are available from the WinSytems website.
Performance for Industrial IoT Applications
- Intel Apollo Lake-I Processor (Dual or Quad core)
- Up to 8 GB DDR3-LV System RAM
- Time Coordinated Computing
- Precision Time Measurement
Rugged Design for Demanding Environments
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
- PC/104 Small Form Factor
- Shock and Vibration Tested
- Wide Range Power Input
Fast Graphics at High Resolutions
- Intel Low Power Gen9 Graphics Engine
- Multiple Displays Supported
- Full-HD and 3D Graphics acceleration
Secure and Trusted Data
- ECC RAM
- Intel Security Engine
- Cryptographic acceleration
Connectivity and I/O for Embedded Systems
- Dual Ethernet
- USB Type C 3.0 and 8x USB 2.0
- 24 GPIO with event sense
- Four Serial Ports
- PCIe/104™ OneBank™
- M.2 Expansion Socket