Hexagonal boron nitride electrical insulators ...
Featured Product from Xiamen Innovacera Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
Hexagonal boron nitride electrical insulators for high temperatures and high voltages equipment
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (HBN) is also known as ‘White Graphite’, has a similar (hexagonal) crystal structure as Graphite. This crystal structure provides excellent lubricating properties. It offers high thermal conductivity and good thermal shock resistance and can be easily machined to close tolerances in virtually any shape. After machining, it is ready for use without additional heat treating or firing operations.
HBN is much superior to Graphite and has the following characteristics:
- Excellent Lubricating Properties due to low Coefficient of Friction at 0.15 to 0.70
- Good Chemical Inertness
- Electrical Insulator
- Thermal Conductor (result: better heat dissipation)
- High Temperature Stability, 1000°C in Air, 1400°C in Vacuum and 1800°C in Inert gas
- Low Thermal Expansion
- Low Dielectric Constant
- High Load bearing properties
- Setter plates for high temperature furnaces
- Crucibles for molten glass and metals
- Electrical insulators for high temperatures and high voltages
- Vacuum feedthrough
- Plasma chamber lining and fittings
- Nozzles for non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Thermocouple protection tubes and sheaths
- Laser supports