Hot Pressing Machinable Boron Nitride Ceramics
Featured Product from Xiamen Innovacera Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
Machinable Boron Nitride ceramic is made by hot pressing Boron Nitride powders at high temperature and pressure. In its solid form, boron nitride is often referred to as “white graphite” because it has a microstructure similar to that of graphite. Innovacera Boron Nitride can easily be machined into rods, bars, plates and other custom shapes. Innovacera Boron Nitride billet max size is 420*430*220mm and have many years experience in producing and processing boron nitride ceramic part.
Innovacera Boron Nitride offers excellent electrical, thermal, chemical and mechanical properties as below:
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- High electrical resistivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Good chemical inertness
- High temperature material
- Excellent lubricating properties — low coefficient of friction
- Non-wetting (without oxidation)
- High dielectric breakdown strength
- Excellent machinability
Because above advantages, boron nitride ceramic products are widely used for below applications:
- Molten Metal Contact (Non-ferrous alloys melting refractory components).
- PVD,CVD and Plasma Systems (Insulators).
- High-Temperature Furnaces (Fixtures and Insulators).
- High-Temperature Lubrication and Mold Release
- Solutions for Electronic Cooling
- Dielectric at High Frequencies
- Nuclear reactor shields and linings
- Semiconductor wafers
- Heat radiation shielding
- Transistor heat sinks
- Sputtering targets
- Melting crucibles and boat for glass and metals.
- Amorphous strips Nozzles
Innovacera boron nitride part such as ceramic insulator part for furnaces, ceramic crucibles and boats for melting, nozzles for powder metal gas atomization and amorphous strips are hot sales products.
If you need any customized boron nitride part, welcome to contact us.