Silicon Carbide Bulletproof Sheet
Featured Product from Xiamen Innovacera Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
SiC ceramics have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, microelectronics, automotive, aerospace, aviation, papermaking, laser, mining, and atomic energy industries. Silicon carbide ceramics have been widely used in high-temperature bearings, bulletproof plates, nozzles, and high-temperature corrosion resistance. Parts and electronic equipment parts in high temperature and high-frequency range.
The advantages of silicon carbide are as follows:
- Good thermal conductivity.
- Not affected by corrosion;
- Will not melt at high temperature, no pollution to the liquid metal;
- Can be used to melt alloys rich in sodium and strontium;
- The appearance of the product will not stick to the slag, which is very simple to protect;
- The product has high hardness and is difficult to break;