Value Added Manufacturing
Featured Product from Yaskawa America, Inc. - Drives Division
The unique design of our value-added manufacturing facilities in Oak Creek, WI and Columbus, OH enable easy access to people and products throughout the engineering and manufacturing process.
- Provides the industry's shortest factory lead time on your orders
- Efficient production lines ensure consistent design and manufacturing of our NEMA Type 1, 12, and 3R configured drive products
- All products comply with the Buy American Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2010
- Both facilities have earned both ISO 9001 and UL508A certifications
- All fabricated enclosure packages are built locally from our designs, allowing us to maximize our volume, optimize designs, minimize our inventory, and reduce your cost