Stock and Custom Timing Belts from York
Featured Product from York Industries, Inc.
A higher-performance tooth design for applications where accuracy is critical, such as computer printers and storage equipment, robotic, and medical diagnostic equipment. This entire belt range is suited both for new drive designs and for replacements on existing drives without any adaptation of the system. The 2MGT, 3MGT and 5MGT pitches are ideal for compact drives on hand tools, business machines, domestic appliances, high precision servomotor drives and multiaxis applications.
Advantages of the PowerGrip GT®
- Up to 50% greater load carrying capacity over HTD and trapezoidal timing belt drives.
- Substantially increased power ratings: up to 30%
- Positioning accuracy.
- Improved tooth jump resistance.
- Excellent tooth ratcheting resistance.
- Minimal tooth wear, noise and vibration.
- Cost-effective, long-lasting and virtually maintenance-free.