DewMaster High Precision Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
Product Announcement from Edgetech, Inc.
The Edgetech Instruments DewMaster is a laboratory grade, high precision dew/frost point moisture analyzer with multiple available sensor configurations and wide applicability to fit all budgets. Available sensors can be air, fan or liquid cooled to fit the required dew/frost point range. Applications range from use as a calibration standard to monitoring moisture content in continuous industrial processes.
The DewMaster is a fast, multi-function chilled mirror hygrometer for continuously monitoring the dew/frost point temperature, parts per million water vapor by volume or percent relative humidity in gas streams. Based on the primary method chilled mirror measurement technique, it features a user friendly easy access sensor, automatic startup, auto-balance, self diagnostics, analog outputs, serial interface and alarms. Unlike other dew/frost point sensor types, chilled mirror sensors are easily cleaned and rarely require replacement.
- Primary method chilled mirror dew/frost point sensor
- Drift free and certified against NIST traceable standards
- Best in class air cooled sensor dew/frost point range and temperature depression
- ABC mode provides automatic correction for optics contaminants
- Easy sensor access and serviceability
- Multiple interface options are standard
- Fan or liquid cooled sensors are available for low dew/frost point measurement
- Remotely or locally mounted sensor options
- Desk top, rack mount, or NEMA 4X enclosure options
- Pressure and temperatore measurement options
- Pressure compensated dew/frost point measurement
- Custom sampling systems available
- Data acquisition modules with wireless connectivity available
- Can be configured for ambient air measurements, positive pressure or equipped with sample extraction pump.
Edgetech Instruments Inc. designs and manufacturers accurate and reliable absolute humidity hygrometers, relative humidity transmitters, humidity probes, moisture and dew/frost point analyzers, relative humidity calibrators, dew/frost point generators and oxygen measurement instrumentation. Edgetech Instruments products are manufactured, calibrated and serviced to the highest industry standards in a modern, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited, ISO 9001:2008 registered facility located in Hudson, Massachusetts. All certifications and calibrations are traceable to NIST.