Ruggedized Easidew PRO I.S. Dewpoint Transmitter
Featured Product from The Kahn Companies
Key features include:
• Heavy duty, process type NEMA 4 / IP66, weatherproof stainless steel housing with
½" NPT conduit entry fitting.
• FM/CSA certified for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, & D T4 hazardous location use
• 2-wire, loop-powered, 4-20 mA linear, analog output
• Output configurable in °F or °C dewpoint or PPMv moisture content (0-100, 0-1000
and 0-3000 PPMv ranges)
• Operating pressure up to 5000 PSIG
The Easidew PRO I.S. Transmitter has a dewpoint measurement range of -148°F to
+68°F, accuracy of ±3.6°F and operates from any 12 to 28 VDC power source. The
instrument also features field adjustable, resettable failure modes for Over Range, Under
Range and Sensor Fault conditions, and temperature compensation.
The Easidew PRO I.S. Transmitter is economical to purchase, install and maintain.
Installation costs are minimal, because of the transmitter's ruggedness, small footprint and
simplicity. Ongoing operating costs are low, because the Easidew PRO I.S. is reliable
and durable. Only periodic re-certification is required to maintain calibration accuracy.
Kahn even offers an exchange program, so a customer's process is never out of