The MZM100 uses a non-contact electronic safety sensor to monitor guard closure and an electromagnet provides a locking force in insure the guard stays closed during hazardous operations. Read more...More Product Announcements from Schmersal Inc.
The AZM201 solenoid interlock features a door handle actuator with optional emergency release handle and an integrated RFID electronic safety sensor for indivdual coding of actuators. Read more...More Product Announcements from Schmersal Inc.
Schmersal has applied Radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology in the new RSS260 series electronic safety sensor. The RSS260 is designed for application in safety circuits monitoring the position of hinged, sliding or removable guards using a specifically coded, passive RFID tag in the actuator. Read more...More Product Announcements from Schmersal Inc.
The CSS30S is a non-contact, electronic safety sensor designed to monitor the closed position of hinged, sliding or removable safety guards with the aid of a coded actuator. Its stainless steel housing and IP69K rating makes it ideal for extreme wash down applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Schmersal Inc.
- Activation from different directions aids installation
- Conceal behind stainless steel for enhanced tamper prevention
- Connect in series and still identify which door is open
- Meets the new interface description CB24I from ZVEI
- Meets highest safety level to ISO 13849-1 and SILCL 3 to IEC 62061