Lubricants formulated with Synesstic AN can be more stable and higher performing.
- Increased thermal and oxidative stability
- Increased hydrolytic stability
- Good additive solvency
- Seal compatibility
- Viscosity index range, for high performance at a wide temperature range
- Shear stability, for long drain intervals
- Low-temperature properties, for cold-start capability and fluidity
Why sacrifice wear protection for energy efficiency ?
To help lower industrial energy consumption, lubricant formulators have increased their use of synthetic base stocks, which have been known to improve energy efficiency. But limited test data existed to measure this improvement.
That’s why ExxonMobil commissioned a series of tests at the Institute of Energy of... Read more...
Our broad portfolio of advanced technology synthetic base stocks deliver the blending flexibility you need to formulate innovative lubricants for today's demanding marketplace. Read more...More Product Announcements from ExxonMobil Chemical Company