CTS Model TT32 is a low cost, small size, HCMOS Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) operating at 32.768kHz. Employing IC technology that provides low current consumption, TT32 provides a Real Time Clock reference with excellent stability and low jitter/phase noise performance. Read more...More Product Announcements from ArKco Sales, Inc.
QuinStar Technology's series QTV varactor-tunable Gunn oscillators cover the frequency range of 18 to 110 GHz in seven waveguide bands. These oscillators combine proprietary cavity design, abrupt or hyper-abrupt tuning varactor diodes and high performance Gunn diodes to produce power in the millimeter wave frequency range. Read more...More Product Announcements from QuinStar Technology, Inc.
Automotive and Industrial Grade CMOS SMD Crystal Oscillator - ASEAIG
• Miniature size and low profile
• AEC-Q200 qualified
• Seam sealed ceramic package assures high precision and reliability Read more...
The ECS-2520MV is a miniature SMD HCMOS Oscillator with Multi Volt capability of 1.6 ~ 3.6 V. The 2.5 x 2.0 x 0.8 mm ceramic package is ideal for Low Power/Portable, Industrial and IOT. Read more...More Product Announcements from ECS Inc. International
• Spread Spectrum LOW EMI Oscillator
• 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4mm Ceramic package
• Tri-state function
• Suitable for RoHS reflow profile
• Seam sealed ceramic package assures high reliability Read more...
• MEMS Technology by Discera
• Low Power Consumption <10mA
• Exceptional Stability Over Temp. at 40 to +85° C
• Low Cost-Compact QFN Plastic Packaging
• Compact Package design Read more...
These devices offer excellent RMS phase jitter (0.6 ps typical @ 156.25 MHz, over the integration bandwidth of 12 kHz to 20 MHz). In addition, these devices are available with tight frequency stability down to +/-10 ppm max over -40° C to +85° C. Read more...More Product Announcements from Abracon LLC