QuinStar Technology's series QTV varactor-tunable Gunn oscillators cover the frequency range of 18 to 110 GHz in seven waveguide bands. These oscillators combine proprietary cavity design, abrupt or hyper-abrupt tuning varactor diodes and high performance Gunn diodes to produce power in the millimeter wave frequency range. Read more...More Product Announcements from QuinStar Technology, Inc.
• Spread Spectrum LOW EMI Oscillator
• 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4mm Ceramic package
• Tri-state function
• Suitable for RoHS reflow profile
• Seam sealed ceramic package assures high reliability Read more...
• MEMS Technology by Discera
• Low Power Consumption <10mA
• Exceptional Stability Over Temp. at 40 to +85° C
• Low Cost-Compact QFN Plastic Packaging
• Compact Package design Read more...
These devices offer excellent RMS phase jitter (0.6 ps typical @ 156.25 MHz, over the integration bandwidth of 12 kHz to 20 MHz). In addition, these devices are available with tight frequency stability down to +/-10 ppm max over -40° C to +85° C. Read more...More Product Announcements from Abracon LLC