The VSEW_mk2 record accelerations, vibrations, velocities and inclinations.
Weatherproof and dustproof enclosure.
Long life internal rechargeable battery that recharges from USB or solar pannel.
Can report 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
New wireless vibration meter represents explosion of capabilities Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
Long-term measurement and recording of vibrations levels in adverse environnements.
- Ideal for building-health monitoring on construction sites
- Can report 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- Completely sealed weatherproof and dustproof enclosure.
- Long life battery recharge from USB or solar pannel.
- Can measure, record and trigger on velocity signals, in addition to acceleration signals.
- Has WiFi reporting and email alarms.
- Includes an accelerometer with exceptional noise floor (20 times better noise floor than the Vibration Sentry E – 16g).
- Sampling rates up to 4 kHz.
- Improved anti-aliasing filter.
The Vibration Datalogger VS E 200g from Convergence Instrument is ideal for monitoring of operation and transport conditions of fragile equipment. It can record vibrations, impacts for 300h to 6000h on a full charge, depending on settings. Installation setup wizard is provided to automatically and effortlessly setup the instrument for shipping applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
Wireless Vibration Meter Data Logger | VSEW mk2 – 8g
The Wireless Vibration Meter Data Logger – VSEW_mk2 – 8g is a new model in the VSE series of smart vibration datalogers. It can record accelerations, vibrations, velocities and inclinations. It includes a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. Read more...
Condition monitoring is the practice of using specialized tools, sensors and data to evaluate the operating condition of machinery and equipment. For example, QBC/BETEX VibChecker (TB-780202) collects data on vibration caused by bearings and other power transmission components, detecting misalignments that can lead to premature failure. Read more...More Product Announcements from Quality Bearings & Components
The Vibration Sensor has been developed for the continuous monitoring of the vibration speed. The Vibration Sensor is available in different versions. Depending on the type of Vibration Sensor, a distinction is made between design and measuring range. - Measuring range: ± 25.4 mm / s - Frequency range: 3 ... 1500 Hz - Design: vertical connection - Power supply: 12-24vdc i... Read more...More Product Announcements from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
PCE-VT 2700S is a factory-calibrated (certificate included) portable digital battery-powered handheld vibration analyzer used to monitor the radial and axial vibration of industrial machines, equipment, and parts such as bearings and gearboxes. The PCE-VT 2700S comes with a special attachment to adapt the probe for handheld use. Read more...More Product Announcements from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
The vibration analyzer PCE-VDL 16I contains sensors for the following physical units: temperature, humidity, air pressure, light and 3-axis acceleration. The max. sampling rate of the acceleration sensor is 800 Hz, the remaining sensors are sampled with max. 1 Hz.
- 3-axis Acceleration up to 800 Hz - For temperature, humidity, air pressure and light - 4 GB SD memory card - Smal... Read more...More Product Announcements from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.