EXAIR’s Model 9104 Digital Sound Level Meter is an easy to use instrument that can measure and monitor the sound level pressure in a wide variety of industrial environments. The source of loud noises can be quickly identified and isolated so corrective measures can be taken to reduce or eliminate the problem. Read more...More Product Announcements from EXAIR Corporation
The Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW_mk2 is the second generation of Convergence Instrument’s WiFi™ enabled smart integrating sound-level meter/datalogger. It includes a type 1 digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory and wireless connectivity with fast USB and WiFi download. Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
- NSRTW-mk2 is a sound level datalogger with Type 1 microphone,
- Now protected against the ingestion of dust and water.
- Direct email alarms.
- Can report 24/7 from anywhere in the world
SP001 USB Solar Panel
8W 5V USB Output.
Size 14.5 X 7.75″ x 0.04″ light weight.
After extensive testing of many USB-output solar panels we selected the SP001 as a perfect match for our Noise Sentry RT and Noise Sentry RT-W.
This SP001 Solar Panel allows indefinite operation of the Noise Sentry RT and Noise Sentry RT-W instrum... Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
Our NSRT_mk2 and NSRTW_mk2 now feature an expanded polytetrafluoroethyl
Effective June first 2018 Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
- Complies with the precision requirements of ANSI S1.4 and IEC651 standards – Type I
- Type I precision (bandwidth selectable between 16 kHz and 20 kHz)
- “Z” weighting (in addition to A and C)
- Fast USB downloads
- Real-time recording while connected to PC (Use of the SLM as a high quality digital microphone at 32 kHz and 48 kHz...