The NSRTW_mk3 is a wireless sound level meter datalogger with a dust-protected type 1 digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory and wireless connectivity with fast USB and WiFi download. Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
Long-term monitoring of noise pollution in adverse environnement :
- NSRTW-mk3 is a datalogger with a Type 1 microphone.
- Send direct email alarms 24/7
- Compatible with Cloud Data Solutions service.
- Over the Air reconfiguration
- Fast USB and WiFi downloads
NSRTW_mk3is the third generation of Convergence Instrument’s WiFi™ enabled smart integrating sound-level meters/dataloggers. It includes a digital MEMS microphone, and wirelessconnectivity. Running on battery, it can record sound pressure levels and report them through WiFi™for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record and re... Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
PCE-322A is a handheld, portable, professional Class II sound level meter or decibel meter with built-in data-logging or data-recording functionality for environmental testing. Thus, PCE-322A is ideal for real-time noise measurement as well as for long-term noise exposure monitoring over time. A mini tripod is included in the delivery contents, as is a wind noise suppressor. The recorded... Read more...More Product Announcements from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
Convergence Instruments’ sound-level meter installed on a rooftop in order to record airplane noise overhead. The meter automatically uploads information to the CIDataSolutions cloud data service. Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
Our NSRT_mk2 and NSRTW_mk2 now feature an expanded polytetrafluoroethyl
Effective June first 2018 Read more...More Product Announcements from Convergence Instruments
- Complies with the precision requirements of ANSI S1.4 and IEC651 standards – Type I
- Type I precision (bandwidth selectable between 16 kHz and 20 kHz)
- “Z” weighting (in addition to A and C)
- Fast USB downloads
- Real-time recording while connected to PC (Use of the SLM as a high quality digital microphone at 32 kHz and 48 kHz...