A sensitive and accurate infrared refrigerant leak detector.
- Detects refrigerants with the sensitivity and accuracy of infrared but at the cost of older sensor technologies
- Flexible probe (15 in.) with probe extensions (incl. “needle” probe) for finding leaks in tight spaces
- Visual and audible indicators include an LED scale and...
Bacharach's PGM-IR portable refrigerant leak detector is an advanced instrument using non-dispersive infrared (IR) technology which provides superior stability and repeatability. Read more...More Product Announcements from Bacharach, Inc.
Which Leak Detector is Best for You?
This product guide is designed to help tradespeople of all backgrounds (HVAC technicians, plumbers, mechanical contractors) find the instrument(s) that are going to help them get the job done right. Read more...More Product Announcements from Bacharach, Inc.
VRF Refrigerant Monitor/Detector for Occupied Spaces
Fits in standard electrical boxes for easy installation
Low profile / flush mount for aesthetically non-intrusive appearance
Two relays and Modbus Communications for notifying building management & initiate counter measures Read more...More Product Announcements from Bacharach, Inc.
Catheters for life saving procedures were tested by TME products to provide safe and effective procedures by medical device manufacturers. And TME has developed of hundreds of unique systems testing blood handling devices to alcohol swab packages. READ THESE CASE STUDIES - we can solve your product testing challenges Read more...More Product Announcements from TM Electronics, Inc.
Ultra-sensitive universal refrigerant leak detector
- Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants as low as 0.006 oz/yr, including R-410a and R-507
- Dual power options allow battery operation for the best mobility or wall power for uninterrupted usage
- Visual and audible indicators include an incremental flashing LED in the probe tip, an internal speaker....
From tiny catheters to large pouches, blister packs to endoscope irrigated blade assemblies, read the case studies documenting ways to ensure performance, safety and quality in your medical & pharmaceutical products and packaging. Read more...More Product Announcements from TM Electronics, Inc.
An industrial-grade gas leak analyzer
- Standard model detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants as low as 0.03 oz/yr (0.85 g/yr)
- Models available for R-290 (propane), R-744 (CO2), R-600a (isobutane) and SF6
- ALQ™ technology eliminates the need for a calibrated reference leak source
The DHT 1 Series Digital Hydraulic Testers accurately measure flow, pressure, and temperature. The digital tester is designed to conveniently check the performance of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and hydrostatic transmissions. Read more...More Product Announcements from HydraCheck Inc.