Welcome! Ultra Energy, formerly Weed Instrument Co., Inc., was acquired by Ultra Electronics Holdings, PLC in November 2008.
The new organization retains the focus on high integrity sensing, control, instrumentation used in harsh environments and mission-critical applications where safety and reliability are paramount.
Let us help you find what you need Read more...
In operation, the SmartCAM continually monitors alpha and beta particulates deposited on a static filter with a high-efficiency detector. Air is drawn through the filter by an external wall mounted vacuum pump or distributed vacuum main. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultra Energy
The CMS Process SIL combines two very important gamma monitoring applications; to provide a highly reliable, inherently safe interlock monitor with the ability to transfer data results via the CMS Gamma. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ultra Energy
- Health physics instruments and systems
- Personnel and area monitoring
- Complex specialist radiation detection and measurement in nuclear facilities
- Rugged military radiation detection systems for land and naval platforms
- stack effluent monitoring for nuclear and radiopharmaceutical sites