Wireless, non-contact magnetic sensors, in the presence of their actuating magnet, send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. Powered by long-life (field-repaceable) lithium battery. Read more...More Product Announcements from steute
Advanced TMR Technology Realizes Small Hysteresis, Ultra-compact Form Factor, Ultra-low Power, and Excellent Temperature Stability for High-performance Industrial Sensor Applications Read more...More Product Announcements from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
Features and Benefits:
- High Magnetic Field Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) Technology
- Wide 1 kOe Operating Range Provides Highest Air Gap Insensitivity
- Excellent Immunity to Environmental Magnetic Disturbance
- Large Output Signal Without Amplification
- Compatible with Wide Range of Supply Voltages
- Fast Response for High-Spe...
TMR Sensor Technology Achieves High-speed Operation, High Reliability, Outstanding Jitter Tolerance for Motor Control and Speed Sensing Applications Read more...More Product Announcements from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
- Utility Meters including Water
- Gas, and Heat Meters
- Proximity Switches
- Position and Speed Sensing
- Motor and Fan Control
Custom Manufactured Magnetic Proximity Sensor Product Expertise, Design and Development experience from Smith Systems, Inc. We are experienced in creating custom product designs for the customer's specific needs. These special products range from space applications to industrial machinery applications. We respond in a timely manner with a cost effective solution to your requirements. Read more...More Product Announcements from Smith Systems, Inc.