TMR Sensor Technology Achieves High-speed Operation, High Reliability, Outstanding Jitter Tolerance for Motor Control and Speed Sensing Applications Read more...More Product Announcements from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
Wireless, non-contact magnetic sensors, in the presence of their actuating magnet, send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. Powered by long-life (field-repaceable) lithium battery. Read more...More Product Announcements from steute
Advanced TMR Technology Realizes Small Hysteresis, Ultra-compact Form Factor, Ultra-low Power, and Excellent Temperature Stability for High-performance Industrial Sensor Applications Read more...More Product Announcements from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
Features and Benefits:
- High Magnetic Field Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) Technology
- Wide 1 kOe Operating Range Provides Highest Air Gap Insensitivity
- Excellent Immunity to Environmental Magnetic Disturbance
- Large Output Signal Without Amplification
- Compatible with Wide Range of Supply Voltages
- Fast Response for High-Spe...
- Utility Meters including Water
- Gas, and Heat Meters
- Proximity Switches
- Position and Speed Sensing
- Motor and Fan Control