ANZER, previously called Western Reserve Controls (WRC), provides industrial corporations with electronic contract design and manufacturing services. Capabilities include prototypes, complete box builds, subsystem assembly, and surface mount technology (SMT) manufacturing. Some value-added services include wiring harnesses/cable assemblies, thru-hole and hand soldering, conformal coating, and potting services.
Expanding upon three (3) decades of service, ANZER supports a vision of a more comprehensive quality result for our customers. ANZER is the "ANSWER" to our customers' total electronic production needs. Made in the USA solutions, our certifications comprise Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Women Business Enterprise (WBE), AS9100:2016 Aerospace, and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
ANZER's core product technologies and strengths:
• Discrete I/O, SSRs and signal conditioners
• Analog I/O and signal conditioners
• Highly-distributed I/O systems
• Network-based devices
• DeviceNet slave and gateway devices
• Modbus™ I/O devices
• Allen-Bradley Remote I/O nodes
• Embedded Intelligence in stand-alone or networked products
• Panels and enclosures