Dynalco serves a variety of customers in the Oil and Gas, Chemical Process, Construction and off-road equipment, Transportation, Power Generation, Marine, Mining, Water and Waste Water and Factory Automation Markets.
In October 2011 Dynalco was merged with our sister company Barksdale Control Products and is now a division of Barksdale. Dynalco was started in 1968, with three products and a goal of producing engineered solutions for the oil and gas industries. In the 48 years since, Dynalco has become a worldwide industry leader, recognized for its high-quality instruments and controls used in the oil & gas, chemical, power, marine and construction industries.
We are a CRANE CO. Company based in the U.S.
Since 1994, Dynalco has been part of the Crane Co. family. Crane Co., is a publicly held (CR-NYSE) corporation headquartered in Stamford, CT. In 2005, Crane celebrated 150 years of continuous business operations, and throughout Crane Co., we remain as committed to R.T. Crane's words today as we were in 1855:
“I am resolved to conduct my business in the strictest honesty and fairness; to avoid all deception and trickery; to deal fairly with both customers and competitors; to be liberal and just toward employees; and to put my whole mind upon the business.”
This code of ethics is the benchmark we use to measure ourselves, and it guides us in all we do.
Dynalco Manufacturing and Operational Excellence
Dynalco is proud to embrace Crane’s Operational Excellence Programs and philosophies. Through the application of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques, Dynalco boasts excellent quality, on-time delivery and manufacturing performance statistics which we are happy to share with our clients. Our pristine manufacturing facilities in Los Angeles, California are always available for your inspection and approval. Should you visit our facilities, you will see the following examples of our Operational Excellence programs:
- Employee Work Cell production areas operating under a “Lean” operating environment.
- Cells incorporate visual controls, performance metrics, and work instructions that allow them to be successful in our high mix, low-volume manufacturing environment.
- A fully integrated production facility with in-house production capabilities to produce the entire product solution from pc board assembly all the way through final product assembly.
- A fully flexible and cross-trained workforce, which allows for flexible and agile production capabilities allowing us to respond to changes in market demand quickly and efficiently.
- Continuous improvement is produced through employee involvement in all aspects of the manufacturing process, from product sourcing all the way through on-time delivery.
We invite you to visit our sales & engineering office in Florida or manufacturing facility in California as we are always “Tour-Ready”.