ECON is a leading designer and manufacturer of instruments and equipment for test and measurement. Headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
With more than 10 years experiences, ECON is also a comprehensive solution supplier for Vibration Test, Vibration and Noise Measurement and Analysis, Structural Model Test, Transducer Calibration, and Environmental Reliability Test.
- Leading role in design and manufacturing of instrument and equipment for test and measurement in China.
- A global sales and marketing network.
- Over 5,000 instruments installed worldwide: China-Mainland, Taiwan, Europe, USA, Russia, Mid-east, India, Korea, Japan...
- Customers among Aerospace, Aviation, Automotive, Electronics, IT & Computers, Packaging, transportation, Institutes and Universities...
- 70 employees, with an experienced and innovative R&D Team.
- A subsidiary company specialized in environmental test service.
Company Developing Record
- 2002 Founded in Hangzhou, based on years of experience in test and measurement.
- 2003 Produced first vibration controller based on Multi-DSPs technology, and made successful promotion in market.
- 2004 Produced first dynamic signal analyzer based on Multi-DSPs technology, and made successful promotion in market.
- 2007 Complete study and development of first Multi-shaker/Multi-axis vibration controller, and successfully achieved first project.
- 2008 All main products got CE certificates, and the company was ISO9001 certificated.
- 2009 Move to new factory with 6,000 sqm facility; Complete development of transducer calibration system.
- 2010 Complete development higher channel account system for test and measurement.
- 2011 Complete development of first servo controller for control of servo-hydraulic shaker.
- UCON Vibration Controller
- PREMAX Higher Channel Account Vibration Control and Measurement System
- MIMO Vibration Controller
- MISO Vibration Controller
- Vibration Measurement
- AVANT Measurement Instrument Products
- Dynamic Signal Analyzer
- Conditioning Amplifier
- Shock Measurement Analyzer
- HVS Servo-hydraulic Vibration Testing System
- Transducer Calibration System
- Experimental Modal Testing and Analysis System