WHO WE ARE
Over the last 20 years, Micromega Dynamics has specialised in the field of vibration control and structural monitoring in various markets targeted to both small and large organisations. We have developed three main activities:
1. Passive and Active Vibration Control
2. Machine and Structure Monitoring
3. Positioning and Structural Mechanisms
For each of these activities, we provide a comprehensive service by responding to your request with a custom solution. Our team provides you with support in the field to understand the source of your structural problem.
Then, we design, prototype and develop your solution.
To meet your needs, we make extensive use of proven concepts, existing devices and building blocks.
WHAT WE DO
- Vibration Analysis and Diagnosis
- Vibration or Structural Problem Troubleshooting
- Studies of potential solutions
- Design of vibration monitoring and control systems
- Manufacturing, on-site commissioning and servicing of such systems
- Design and manufacturing of specialized actuators and sensors
- Support to your in-house R&D team
- Technological lead over competitors
- Mastering new technologies thanks to the close collaboration with your own R&D Department
- Improved machine dynamics; gain in performance and productivity
- Increased reliabilty and lifetime of sensible parts avoiding wear and depreciation
- Prevention of damages and downtimes