Sensor Inputs:Other Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers Datasheets
from PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
The Human Vibration Monitor 100 is a hand-held instrument for measuring human exposure to vibration, performing relevant calculations and providing overall metrics on its LCD display. Detailed vibration levels are easily stored in its built-in data logger, which can hold up to 100 separate... [See More]
- Sensor Input: Acceleration; IPC® Sensors
- Number Channels: 3
- Frequency Range: 0.4000 to 1250
- Device Type: Instrument / Meter
from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
PCE-VC20 is a vibration meter calibrator used to calibrate vibration sensors, analyzers and testers. Suitable for calibrating equipment weighing up to 600 g (1.32 lb), this vibration calibrator generates mechanical vibrations with a quartz-stabilized vibration frequency of 159.15 Hz (radian... [See More]
- Sensor Input: Acceleration; Linear Velocity; Displacement; Radian Frequency
- Linear Velocity: 0.3937
- Acceleration: 1.02
- Frequency Range: 159
from RS Components, Ltd.
Small, lightweight reliable instrument providing all the fundamental vibration measurements in a single key stroke, at an economical price. Integral mechanical and linear filters. Datalogging of 9 data points. Acceleration, Velocity & Displacement parameters. Measurement in rms, Max rms and peak... [See More]
- Sensor Input: Acceleration; Linear Velocity; Displacement; Acceleration, Displacement, Velocity
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122
- Acceleration: 100
from LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
LORD MicroStrain ® Displacement Variable Reluctance Transducer (DVRT ®) systems enable precise micro-position measurement for a wide variety of applications. From slow, slight movements over time to high frequency vibration, the DVRT ® system provides accurate, repeatable measurement. [See More]
- Sensor Input: A wide selection of inductive contact, non- contact, slide, and spring-actuated sensors
- Device Type: Instrument / Meter; Transmitter
- Number Channels: 1
- Signal Inputs: Current