External Configuration:Other Ovens (industrial) Datasheets
from Terra Universal, Inc.
Heavy-duty construction allows efficient, high-temperature operation for heavy throughput. Double doors facilitate easy pass-through operations. Pre-heated gas manifold guarantees temperature uniformity during gas flow. Door flanges hold circulating water for quick cooling during cycling operations. [See More]
- External: Bench / Cabinet; pass through
- Capacity: 0.8
- Temperature Range: 572 to 662
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Low or Roughing Vacuum (> 1 torr); Low / Medium (HV < 1 torr, >10-3 torr); (HV, < 10-3, >10-8 torr)
from International Thermal Systems LLC.
The NEW 7.10 ™ Pin Oven. In 7 seconds at 10 passes, the new 7.10 ™ Pin Oven thermally cross link the exterior coating on aluminum or steel beverage cans for base coat or decorating applications. The newly designed air delivery system in the 7.10 ™ Pin Oven reduces the chain passes... [See More]
- External: Pin
- Application: Curing; Thermal Cross Link
- Temperature Range: ? to 415
- Heat Source: Combustion (optional feature); Natural Gas (optional feature); Propane (optional feature); Oil (optional feature); LPG, Other Fuel Mixtures
from L&L Kiln Mfg. Inc.
Handheld DynaTrol with Dynamic Zone Control, 4 preset programs, 6 user defined programs [See More]
- External: Vertical (Bell Top); Bell-Lift
- Capacity: 20.7
- Temperature Range: 2350
- Application: Aging; Annealing; Brazing / Soldering; Burnoff; Curing; Firing / Sintering; Heat Treatment; Preheat; Ceramics
from Trent, Inc.
Maximum Temperature: 650 °F, 850 °F, 1000 °F. TRENT BOF, BOFM and BOFH Ovens are designed with square work chambers and insulation of varying thickness depending on the temperature range. The outer casing is heavy gauge reinforced steel construction and the inner liner is aluminized... [See More]
- External: Bell Type Oven
- Capacity: 8.0
- Temperature Range: 650
- Application: Aging; Annealing; Baking; Brazing / Soldering; Curing; Drying; Firing / Sintering; Heat Treatment; Sterilizing
from Wisconsin Oven Corporation
Standard Overhead Trolley Conveyor Ovens (SCT Series). The ONLY Process Applied PRE-Engineered Conveyor Unit in the World. 7,512 Different Standard Configurations in ALL Fuels!. Unequaled in Quality & Features. Features. Temperatures To 500 °F (260 °C); Optional 650 °F (343 °C). [See More]
- External: Continuous (Convey, Shuttle); Bottom Seal Entrance
- Heat Source: Available Configurations for All Fuels
- Temperature Range: 650
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing