Standards Compliance:Other Surface Profilometers Datasheets
from Fischer Technology, Inc.
To ensure that protective layers adhere permanently, the surface roughness of the base material must comply with strict recommended standards. The FPR1 profile probe is the ideal solution in this case: When combined with the FMP10/40 series, the FPR1 profile probe is the ideal solution for testing... [See More]
- Standards Compliance: ASTMD4417, MethodB, SSPCPA17, AS3894.5-C, U.S.NAVYNSI009-32, SANS5772 and Other Standards
- Measurement Capability: Roughness; Thickness
- Technology: Contact / Stylus
- Applications: Measurement of the Surface Profile of Sand-blasted Parts; Onshore and Offshore Steel Structures, Infrastructure, Ship Construction, Wind Turbines
from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
Surface texture meter / measurement range covers Ra and Rz /. LCD display with background lights / sensor made of a diamond / induction principle. The surface texture meter PCE-RT 10 is a small, light device with simple navigation. Despite the fact that the device functions on a very complex and... [See More]
- Standards Compliance: ISO / EN; DIN; JIS; ABSI
- Specific Parameters / Measurements: Roughness Average; Mean Peak to Valley Height or roughness depth
- Measurement Capability: Roughness
- Mounting / Loading Options: Handheld or Portable