General Industrial Progressing Cavity Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
SEEPEX open hopper pumps handle viscous to semi-solid products with low or no flowability. They come in 9 ranges with multiple variations within each range and are suitable for nearly all industrial sectors. Key Facts. Conveying Capacity 50 l/h - 500 m3/h 0.220 - 2,200 usgpm. Pressure up to 36 bar... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Chemicals, Sugar, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
- Liquid Flow: 1100.0
- Discharge Size: 10.000
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a range of progressing cavity pumps and macerating grinders, for demanding positive displacement process applications. Our pumps provide a near constant flow rate and suction lift capability, for handling wastewater sludge, slurries, viscous and shear thinning non-Newtonian fluids. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Municipal
- Discharge Pressure: 170.0 to 1044.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 5000.0
- Media Temperature: 14 to 248