from Foctek Photonics, Inc.
This DQW series of depolarizer consists of a crystalline quartz wedge together with a compensating fused silica wedge to correct the angular deviation. The optic axis of the quartz wedge lies in the plane of the wedge and at 45 deg to the input polarization. The result is then a variable... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Visible; Ultraviolet
- Wavelength Range: 220 to 2600
- Depolarizer Type: Wedge
- Clear Aperture: 9 to 25.4
from Dayoptics, Inc.
optical depolarizer is a kind of optical passive component which can transform the input polarized or partial polarized light into non-polarization light(depolarization),it is designed according to Lyot depolarizer principle. Dayoptics Lyot depolarizer consists of two crystalline plane parallel... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Visible
- Wavelength Range: 450 to 1100
- Depolarizer Type: Lyot
- Surface Quality: 60-40 Scratch / Dig