Features:Other Gaskets and Gasketing Datasheets
from Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
Metal Detectable(MD) and X-Ray Inspectable(XRI) seals and gaskets are available as an option for many of our gravity feed and pneumatic line conveying magnetic separation equipment. These special seals and gaskets protect against elastomeric contamination in the processing line and subsequent... [See More]
- Features: Additive Seen by Metal Detectors/X-ray Systems; Food Grade Compliant, Meets FDA Code of Federal Regulations for Food Safety
- Gasket Description: Gravity Feed and Pneumatic Line Conveying Magnetic Separation Equipment
- Gasket Type: Sanitary Gasket
- Material: Nitrile (NBR); Silicone Rubber; Ensinger's Hydex®
from RS Components, Ltd.
IBC (Inside Bolt Circle) gaskets manufactured from Aramid fibres with a nitrile rubber binding. Available to fit BS10 table A and ASME BS16.21 flanges and with BST â € ˜E and ASA 150 pressure ratings. 3XA anti-stick coating on both faces aids installation. Excellent resistance to... [See More]
- Features: C4400
- Thickness: 0.0591
- Gasket Description: Gaskets
- Operating Temperature: -148 to 482
from Applied Industrial Technologies
90 mL Aerosol; Makes High-Performance, Leakproof Gaskets In 1 min; Equipment Can Be Returned To Service Immediately; Outperforms Precut Gaskets [See More]
- Features: Aerosol
- Cure Method: Heat Cured
- Gasket Type: Formed-in-Place (FIP)
- Operating Temperature: 75 to 600
from Trim-Lok, Inc.
Fire Retardant Edge Trim is a flexible trim with metal clips to provide a permanent grip. It is manufactured out of a Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPV) material formulated to pass the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) standards. This material also complies with the UL 94HB flame requirements most... [See More]
- Features: Color Options; Fire Retardant
- Material: Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) Material
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim
- Width: 0.5625 to 0.7500
from Ultrafab, Inc.
Custom die cut profiles for all your sealing, insulation, and gasketing needs. A wide range of compounds allows for the appropriate material selection to meet diverse applications. Custom designed profiles. Multiple densities and and compressibilities. Foam and rubber compounds available. Additional... [See More]
- Features: Flame-Resistant, Thermally Conductive
- Material: Ethylene Propylene (EPDM); Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) / Thermoplastic Vulcanizer (TPV)
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim; Sheet / Die-cut; Trim Seal; Weatherstripping; Custom Shape / Application