Magnetically Coded Actuator Noncontact Safety Interlock Switches Datasheets
from elobau sensor technology, Inc.
The RFID technology used in the eloProtect E sensors offers the user individual coding possibilities. In addition, the tampering protection can be selected according to the application. The use of this new technology simplifies the mounting conditions through larger offset values and enables the... [See More]
- Features: Magnetically Coded Actuator (optional feature); Tamper Resistant
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 158
- International Approvals: IP 67
from Schmersal Inc.
Non-contact safety sensor. For use on sliding, hinged, or removable machine guards or on articulating robot arms. Coded magnetic operation principle: • can only be actuated with matching BPS actuator magnet (Sold separately). • cannot be by-passed with simple magnets - tamper resistant. [See More]
- Features: Magnetically Coded Actuator
- NC Contacts: 1
- NO Contacts: 1
- International Approvals: IEC 60947-5-3, BG-GS-ET-14, CE