Industry Served:Other Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Services Datasheets
from Mars Metal Company
In order to help our customers better estimate the lead brick requirements and associated material & labour costs plus plan construction methods for their lead shielded room or wall projects, Marshield now offers a 3D Room Modeling service. Our experts will take your room dimensions (including a... [See More]
- Industry: Medical; Other; Nuclear
- Software Capabilities: Architectural CAD
- Company Information: MarShield is a North American manufacturer and global supplier of Nuclear Radiation Shielding Solutions, Medical Radiation Shielding Solutions and Radiation Contractor Shielding Supplies
- Services: 3D Printing; Architectural Drawings; Bills of Material (BOM); Technical Drawings
from Compuplast International Inc.
Compuplast provides CAD and CAE services with respect to flow channel and mold designs. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Education; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical; Military; Pharmaceutical; Other; Polymer Processing
- Software Capabilities: Fluids CAD
- Company Information: Compuplast provides advanced plastics processing simulation tools and services to the polymer processing industry in North America.
- Services: Concept Drawings; Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Part Design; Simulations
from Ohio Valley Manufacturing, Inc.
These services are offered at Ohio Valley's Mansfield, OH facility [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Government; Metals and Mining; Military; Rail; Other; Heavy Truck Trailer Tanks
- Software Capabilities: Architectural CAD; Electrical CAD; Electronic CAD; Industrial Design CAD; Material Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD); Packaging CAD
- Company Information: OVM's CNC is equipped with CAD/CAM software. This allows the operators to import CAD files to machine details, as well as create 2D and 3D tool paths as necessary. OVM can translate multiple versions of CAD software when importing or exporting files.
- Services: Archiving; Assembly Drawings; Bills of Material (BOM); CAD Implementation Review; CAM/CNC Integration; Concept Drawings; Data Quality Assurance; Detailing; Drafting; Drawing Conversion; Electrical Drawings; Engineering Drawings; Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T); Estimating; Failure Analysis; Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Part Design; Plant Layout; Product Lifecycle Management (PLM); Reverse Engineering (RE); Simulations; Solid Modeling; Stress Analysis; Structural Drawings; Surface Modeling; Technical Drawings