Conductivity Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Probes Datasheets
from Fischer Technology, Inc.
In order to achieve the most accurate result possible, a measurement probe must possess certain special properties for each application. Choosing the right probe makes all the difference to the quality of the measurement results, as it transmits the actual measurement signal. Based on decades of... [See More]
- Application: Coating Thickness; Conductivity Probe (optional feature)
- Probe Style: Angled / Curved Tip
- NDT Probe Technology: Eddy Current; Inductive; Magnetic / Hall Effect
from Olympus America, Inc.
Conductivity probes are designed for sorting non-ferrous metals and determining heat treatment condition or damage. Olympus conductivity probes with Powerlink ™ technology are designed to be used with NORTEC 600 series instruments*. They are used for sorting metals and alloys, determining... [See More]
- Application: Conductivity Probe
- Frequency: 60 to 480
- NDT Probe Technology: Eddy Current