Heat Treating Processes:Other Heat Treating Services Datasheets
from Weldaloy Products Company
Copper alloys ‚ like all metallic materials ‚ are made up of a microstructure of small crystals referred to as grains. Heat treating is an efficient way to change this structure and therefore the mechanical properties of the material. By doing this ‚ the performance characteristics... [See More]
- Company Information: Weldaloy Delivers Quality Products Built To Your Specification! If you’re dealing with non–ferrous alloys‚ Weldaloy has the range of products and services to suit your applications‚ from forgings to extrusions and machining.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Proprietary Copper Heat Treating Recipes
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; AS 9100C; ISO 9001:2008
- Equipment Capability: Furnace
from MuShield Company, Inc. (The)
MuShield heat treats parts & materials on-site. With every magnetic shield MuShield manufactures, the Company's goal is to attain the maximum shielding capacity or permeability for that part while maintaining its dimensional and structural integrity. MuShield meets these objectives by heat... [See More]
- Company Information: With every magnetic shield MuShield manufactures, their goal is to attain the maximum shielding capacity or permeability for that part while maintaining its dimensional and structural integrity. They do this by heat treating parts and material on-site.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; High Permeability Alloys
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Furnace; Hydrogen Heat Treating
from Peridot Corporation
Peridot offers heat treating services to support our component manufacturing activities. We have many years experience with spring and hardenable materials. We slo provide oven and salt pot shape setting of Nitinol as well as controlled environment heat shrinking. [See More]
- Company Information: Peridot Corp. is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2008 registered precision mfg. company located in Silicon Valley. Featuring advanced component fabrication coupled with our multi-disciplinary Contract Mfg., Peridot will simplify your supply chain.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Stress Relieving; Shape Setting of Nitinol
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Equipment Capability: Laser or Electron Beam; Flame or Torch; Furnace; Induction; Salt Bath
from Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
With decades of experience providing vacuum heat treating services to leading companies in over 18 industries including Aerospace, Medical and PowerGen, Solar Atmospheres can help you determine the right process to meet or exceed your metallurgical requirements. Through precise temperature and... [See More]
- Company Information: Solar Atmospheres - Quality Vacuum Heat Treating, Brazing, Carburizing, and Nitriding. A commercial heat treating company providing unsurpassed quality and capacity for the vacuum heat treating and brazing of metal parts.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Homogenizing; Hydrogen Relief Baking; Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Spherodize; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Gas Nitriding, Degassing, Diffusion Bonding, Sintering
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered; NADCAP Accredited
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Vacuum
from TEAM Industrial Services
Heat treating can be precisely applied to components ranging from small, complex fittings to massive pressure vessels. Experienced Team Industrial Services technicians manage the heat treating flow and temperature requirements onto your hardware and equipment with pinpoint precision. [See More]
- Company Information: Services: Wireless; Welding Preheats; Refractory Dry; Post Weld Heat; Furnaces; Line Thaw; Coating Cure; Process Heat Up; Turbine Warm Induction Heat; Decontamination; Mobile Rigs; High-Voltage; Combustion; Sales/Rentals; Calibration and Service
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Case Hardening; Hydrogen Relief Baking; Preheating / Weld Preheat; Stress Relieving; Weld Preheat and Post Weld Heat Treat
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO; ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000; MIL-SPEC Certified; OEM Specific; ISO 14001
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Induction; On-site or Field; Combustion High Voltage Resistance