Marking / Coining Presses (metalworking)
from Aries Engineering Co., Inc.
Design …. At the heart of all HyperCyl Presses is a self-contained hydra-pneumatic cylinder system providing from 1-200 tons of output force using an ordinary plant air supply. Designed as an alternative power source to conventional hydraulic systems. HyperCyl is a clean, quiet and safe power... [See More]
- Operation: Bending; Deep Drawing; Marking / Coining; Piercing / Hole Punching; Press Forming / Embossing; Part Insertion, Part Sizing
- Capacity: 1 to 50
- General Types: Punch Press
- Pressure: 30 to 100
from Associated Pacific Machine Corp.
Advantages. Eliminates Tooling Costs - Knife cutting technology means you never have to buy dies again. Patterns can be loaded directly from CAD programs, so production can begin immediately. Section Cutting Surface Vacuum - The vacuum only works in areas that have material, increasing the effective... [See More]
- Operation: Marking / Coining; Piercing / Hole Punching; Cut-off / Shearing
- Stamping / Hydroforming / Converting / Punching Press Type: Die Cutting - Clicker Press
- General Types: Die Cutting Machine
- Sheet Thickness: 5