Binding Agent Chemical Additives and Agents Datasheets
from Dow Polyurethanes
VORASPEC ™ 58 Toughened Epoxy Binder is a novel, reactive toughener system from Dow that enables tougher epoxy coatings for a wide range of industrial applications. Dow experts have responded to formulator demands for a performance additive that is easy to process, and yet provides enhanced... [See More]
- Function: Binding Agent; Plasticizer; Toughening Agent
- Form & Features: Liquids
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; Epoxy
from Aremco Products, Inc.
An acidic, etching solution which is ideal for use in adhesive systems for bonding non-porous ceramics and glass. Stable when mixed with copper. Reacts with bases such as carbonates, oxides and hydroxides of alkali metals. [See More]
- Function: Binding Agent; Unlisted, Proprietary or Specialized Function; Etching
- Form & Features: Liquids; Water-Based
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; Coatings or Paint; High Temperature Formulation
from Mallard Creek Polymers, Inc.
Rovene ® 8001 is a hybrid of natural binder and self crosslinking carboxylated styrene-butadiene emulsion developed especially for use on organic spunbond roofing mats where it imparts excellent tensile strength and room temperature elongation. Rovene ® 8001 also imparts excellent resistance... [See More]
- Function: Binding Agent
- Applications: Fibers Textiles