Capabilities:Other Hydroforming Services Datasheets
from Norpin Deep Draw
Norpin Mfg. Co. Inc. is an industry leader of low and high volume manufacturing of deep drawn cans, cases, boxes, cups, caps, canisters, instrument housings and shells. We have a 60 year history of manufacturing competitive and dependable deep drawn enclosures, lids, shells, and housings for... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; In-line Welding; PEM Inserts
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC; ISO Compliant
- Company Information: Established in 1956, Norpin Deep Draw offers a wealth of experience in production, problem-solving, and design assistance. Unlike other suppliers, deep drawn enclosures are their primary business, so your business is of prime importance to them.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Muy Metal
from PMF Industries, Inc.
Located in Williamsport, PA [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; Telescopic Tube; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: PMF offers Concept to Completion metal forming manufacturing. No other company can combine flowforming with more state-of-the-art processes, in-house manufacturing, design flexibility, and overall project control than PMF.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium
from Toledo Metal Spinning Co.
The process of hydro-mechanical deep drawing at TMS was originally developed in the 1950 ²s with a boom in the technology in the 1960 ²s thanks to the aerospace industry. Often, the final thickness of the part is near 100% of the original blank thickness. This method of forming is ideal... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Buffing; Piercing; In-line Welding; Additional surface treatments and coatings available through our partners
- Diameter: ? to 15
- Company Information: Established in 1929, Toledo Metal Spinning has developed into a supplier providing robust metal forming and joining solutions. We have six primary processes; deep drawing, stamping, hydroforming, metal spinning, rolling, and welding all supported by many secondary processes to build parts to customer specifications or for our own product lines.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel