Signals (Tachometers, Instrumentation) Electrical Contacts
from Fabricast, Inc.
Fabricast grade FAG180 is the low noise level grade used for all standard assemblies. In general, a noise level of approximately 1 microvolt for each milliampere of current flow can be accomplished depending on the speed of the unit and quantity of brushes per ring. Fabricast grade FAG150 is the... [See More]
- Applications: Generator (optional feature); Power & Signals; Motor or Generator (optional feature); Replacement or Retipping (optional feature); Signals from tachometers, strain gages or other instrumentation
- Base / Spring Metal: CuBe (optional feature)
- Contact Material: Silver Graphite
- Shape / Form: Custom / Application Specific; Assembly (optional feature); Plunger (optional feature)
from ODU-USA, Inc.
Recently ODU introduced the Lamella contact as a more cost effective alternative to the Springtac . The Lamella contact is capable of mating and de-mating up to 5000 cycles. As versatile as the Springtac , the new Lamella contact technology delivers a... [See More]
- Applications: High Current Power Distribution, UPS; Motor or Generator; OEM / New Equipment; Signals from tachometers, strain gages or other instrumentation
- Base / Spring Metal: CuBe (optional feature); Copper / Copper Alloy
- Contact Material: Base Metal
- Plating / Coating: Silver