Automotive Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
SEEPEX metering pumps achieve a metering accuracy of ±1%. They ’re used wherever low to highly viscous media, media containing solids and chemically corrosive media are processed and all with low pulsation and to the exact drop. Key Facts. Conveying Capacity 0.2 l/h - 1,000 l/h 0.053... [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.220 to 1.981
- Maximum RPM: 1400
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Hydra-Cell positive displacement diaphragm pumps feature a seal-less pumping chamber so there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace. The seal-less design and check valves enable Hydra-Cell to handle abrasives and particulates that would damage other types of pumps. Hydra-Cell can run dry... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 2500.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.600
- Maximum RPM: 1750
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Pump Features: SelfPriming
- Power: DC
- Media: Chemicals