Liquids With Solids Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
SEEPEX metering pumps achieve a metering accuracy of ±1%. They ’re used wherever low to highly viscous media, media containing solids and chemically corrosive media are processed and all with low pulsation and to the exact drop. Key Facts. Conveying Capacity 0.2 l/h - 1,000 l/h 0.053... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Wood, Paper, Fish
- Liquid Flow: 0.220 to 1.981
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Seal-less design eliminates leaks, hazards and the expense associated with seals and packing. Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive suction pressure is not necessary. Can operate with a... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Coolants; Combustible; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp (optional feature); Sour Water, Sour Crude
- Liquid Flow: 96.000
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Salt Water, Crude Oil, Amine Inj, Glycol
- Discharge Pressure: 500.0 to 1500.0
from ARGAL s.r.l.
MAGNETIC DRIVE SEALLESS CHEMICAL PUMP COMPLIANT TO STANDARD ISO 2858. HERMETIC PUMPS. Magnetic driven pumps are defined “hermetic ” for any rotating seal is abolished and the sole loss of liquid possible between front and rear casing is prevented by a static seal of the O ring type. [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Hazardous; LiquidsSolids
- Liquid Flow: 74.849 to 396.258
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Commercial; Photoengraving, Electroplating, Textiles, Bottling of Chemicals, Precious Metal processing
- Maximum RPM: 1450 to 3480
Benefits of the VF include. Abrasion resistant – VF pumps are naturally rubber lined and hose life is independent of a product ’s abrasiveness such as lime or Silicon Carbide pastes. Dry running – VF pumps are operator proof eliminating costly downtime such as the burnt stators of... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Crystallizing Media
- Liquid Flow: 0.793
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Brewery; FoodService; Mining; PulpPaper; Wastewater, Cosmetics, Sugar Refining
- Discharge Pressure: 87.0 to 174.0