Form / Technology:Other Voltage Dividers and Voltage References Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Operating Voltage: 9
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; NIST Traceability; Handheld / Portable
from RS Components, Ltd.
1.5V Voltage Reference 300nA SOT-23 - Power Management ICs - Voltage References [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Series
- Output Range: 1.5
- Operating Voltage: 1.5
- Range: -0.0070 to 0.0070
from Isotech North America
Up to 100 Channels. Compact, Pre Wired Thermocouples. Operates in High Ambients. The TRU 937 (Temperature Reference Unit) supplies a stable and accurate 0 °C or elevated Reference Temperatures between 45 °C and 70 °C. It is a self-contained all solid state unit using peltier technology... [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Referencing Station
- Special Features: RackMount
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70
from TEGAM, Inc.
Unit has 6 continuously variable ranges [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Standard; DC Generator Detector
- Special Features: Component; Transfer, Laboratory or Primary Grade; Precision Measurements or Calibrator; Stand Alone or Bench
- Output Range: 1.00E-6 to 1000