Applications:Other Specialty Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Pittsburgh Corning (FOAMGLAS® insulation)
A two component inorganic mortar used as a stainless steel compatible bore coating or in forming high temperature reinforced shapes. U.S. Stock Item. Available in standard 55.1 lbs bags (powder) with standard 12.7 lbs bottles (liquid). [See More]
- Applications: Used to Adhere FOAMGLAS® Cellular Glass to Itself Within a Large Temperature Range
- Bond / Binder: FOAMGLAS®
- Product Type / Form: Mortar
- Cure Time: 180
from Sankosha U.S.A., Inc.
Invented and patented by Sankosha, SAN-EARTH is used to build conductive concrete grounding electrodes. SAN-EARTH M5C is manufactured in accordance with Sankosha ’s ISO 9001 Quality Standards and conforms to IEC Standard 62561-7 which specifies the requirements and tests for earthing enhancing... [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Flooring; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Walls; Chimneys, Stacks, Ducts, Tanks
- Bond / Binder: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Product Type / Form: Concrete; Refractory Cements / Raw Materials
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded