Setup & Control:Other Motion Controllers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Network drives through a high-speed serial interface to coordinate up to ten axes of motion. Coordinate motion using up to five independent tasks. Drive and control linear or rotary brushless, DC brush servo, and micro-stepping motors. Command various motion types including:... [See More]
- Setup: Computer; Other; Human Machine Interface
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Microstepping Motor; Linear
from ITOH Denki USA, Inc.
• Provides Thermal Protection for board and motor. • Built-in current limiter. • Error Output signal for self diagnosis. • Dynamic brake control. • Variable speed (25% - 100%) by onboard or remote potentiometer [See More]
- Setup: Other
- Continuous Current: 2.3 to 3.2
- DC Input: 14 to 26
- Peak Current: 6