Isotopic Analysis Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
Analytical Instrument Accessories - Low metallic impurities ( <5 ppm total metallic ash) make Pyrolytic Graphite ideal material for manufacturing atomic absorption spectrograph planchettes, crucibles for plasma vaporization, and sputter-coating scanning electron microscope samples requiring a... [See More]
- Test Methods: Ash Testing; AA; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Diffraction; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Isotopic Analysis; Mass Spec / RGA; Metallography/Microscopy; OES; Property Testing; SEM; Sieve; Spectroradiometric; Thermal Analysis; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; XRF
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): A2LA; AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Field Sampling; Chemical Testing Services; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification
from TÜV Rheinland
TÜVRheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company's in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick... [See More]
- Test Methods: Diffraction; Isotopic Analysis; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; Property Testing; SEM; Thermal Analysis; TCLP; Trace Element Detection; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; X-ray Radiography; Durability and Reliability
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: As an international service group,TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. we document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization; FCC