Material:Other Swivel Joints Datasheets
from Deublin Co.
ounded in 1908, Barco developed swivels and ball joints for the railroad industry. Over the years, Barco developed and manufactured hundreds of rotating unions, plane and self-aligning swivel joints. Barco was recognized as the pioneer and leader in the development and manufacturer of spring-loaded,... [See More]
- Body Material: Steel - Stainless; Carbon Steel
- Media / Application: Steam; Water; Transfer Fluids
- Temperature: -40 to 150
- Port Size: 1"; 1¼"; 2"; 3"
from DSTI - Dynamic Sealing Technologies, Inc.
The GP Series 10 Passage rotary union shafts feature both radial & face connections for maximum mounting flexibility. The two-stage housing also minimizes the space requirements for this design. Standard port sizes are 1/4 ” & 3/8 ”, other sizes available upon request. [See More]
- Body Material: Brass (optional feature); Steel; Steel - Stainless (optional feature); Aluminum
- Speed: 0.0 to 500
- Pressure: 0.0 to 7500
- Temperature: 0.0 to 220
from OPW Engineered Systems
The industry standard for more than 70 years, OPW Engineered Systems 300 Series swivel joints are available in a variety of materials, sizes and styles to meet virtually any application. Standard Sizes: 3/4 in. to 12 in. Standard Materials: Aluminum, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, Stainless... [See More]
- Body Material: Bronze (optional feature); Aluminum, CST
- Temperature: -20 to 500
- Pressure: 125 to 3000
- Media / Application: Chemical