Applications:Other Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Applications: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum sheet, plate and foil are supplied with a cold-rolled and chemically-cleaned surface. Because of their strength and workability, very thin sheets of tantalum and niobium can be clad to other surfaces, providing superior corrosion protection and cost effectiveness. Depending on your... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Defense
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; CladBimetal
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Packaging. Standard packaging is intended for use with commercial lashers such as Class C and D. Loos & Co. Inc. stocks straight hub coils as listed below.We do offer tapered hub coils as well. All Loos & Co. Inc. lashing wire is packaged with plastic ties. We believe this offers the most... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Telecom; Lashing Wire
- Specifications: AISI; RUS Accepted
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0380
from Luma-Metall AB
Of molybdenum we produce molybdenum wire for different applications. The name molybdenum comes from Ancient greek, molybdos. The silvery metal has the sixth highest melting point of all metals, for example tungsten and rhenium has higher melting points. Molybdenum, moly, is a chemical element with... [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; Antennas, Electronic Tubes, Spark Erosion, Connectors, Mesh, Lighting
- Width / OD: 3.94E-4 to 0.0197
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive
- Tempers & Finishes: Electrolytically Cleaned, Electrolytically Etched
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N® is an age hardenable Nickel-Cobalt base alloy that has a unique combination of properties - ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N® resists corrosion in hydrogen sulfide, salt water and other chloride solutions. It also has excellent resistance... [See More]
- Applications: Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments
- UNS Number: 30035 to ?
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS