Connector:Other Serial Communications Computer Boards Datasheets
PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI ® Serial. For card 2 with SATA interface. For card 1 with internal PCIe and USB interface. The MIC-3954 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI ® Serial carrier board with two function options; Option 1: Supports the PCI Express ® Mini Card, which offers two... [See More]
- Connector: USB 2.0
- Network / Bus: USB; PCIe
- Serial Protocol: USB
- Operating Temperature: 0.0 to 60
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMG-COMM8-A provides the PC with eight RS-232 Asynchronous ports for terminals, data collection and other devices. This product includes extended AT interrupts, extended address range for UNIX, XENIX and QNX compatibility, and an interrupt status port for greater data throughput. Set each port... [See More]
- Connector: DB9; DB25; DB-78
- Operating System: DOS, Windows 3.1/95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Serial Protocol: RS232
- Data Rate: 461
from RS Components, Ltd.
The StarTech PEX1P 1-Port PCIe Parallel Adapter card can be installed in a PCI Express (PCIe) slot, which lets you connect EPP/ECP parallel peripherals to any computer system. This high performance 1-Port SPP/EPP/ECP parallel card adds one DB25 parallel port. Ideal for connecting printers, scanners,... [See More]
- Connector: LPT
- Number of Ports: 1
- Data Rate: 2500
from WinSystems, Inc.
The PCM-COM4A is a 4 channel serial 8250A compatible PC/104 module based on the 16C554. Each channel supports RS-232 with optional RS-485 and RS-422 electrical levels to interface to a wide variety of serial communications devices such as modems, data collection equipment, and distributed I/O... [See More]
- Connector: 20 pin
- Network / Bus: PC/104 (PC/104-Plus, EBX, ETX)
- Serial Protocol: RS232; RS422 (optional feature); RS485 (optional feature)
- Data Rate: 115
from ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
Features. 8, 4 or 2 RS-232 asynchronous serial COM ports. Speeds up to 230.4K with 64-byte FIFO. Programmable IRQ sharing simplifies system design and installation. Low power required: +5VDC at 80mA typical. Operates as a standard COM port in all operating systems. Factory Options: (call for pricing... [See More]
- Connector: IDC Type, Right-angle
- Operating System: Supported for Use in All Operating Systems and Include a Free DOS, Linux and Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Compatible Software Package
- Serial Protocol: RS232
- Number of Ports: 2
from Advantech B+B SmartWorx
Quatech RS-232 PCI serial boards utilize a single PCI slot to provide 2, 4, or 8 independent asynchronous serial ports that share a single interrupt. All PCI registers are properly implemented, so you can be assured that Quatech boards will be good citizens on the PCI bus. The RS-422/485 serial... [See More]
- Connector: DB9 (optional feature); DB25 (optional feature); RJ-11 (optional feature); DB-37, DB-78
- Network / Bus: PCI
- Serial Protocol: RS232 (optional feature); RS422 (optional feature); RS485 (optional feature)
- Operating System: Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, Linux, OS/2, DOS
from Moxa Inc.
The CI-134 series ISA boards come with 4 independent RS-422/485 serial ports for connecting data acquisition equipment and other serial devices to a PC. Connect your devices over longer distances —up to 1.2 km (4000 ft) —and ensure greater reliability in industrial environments with... [See More]
- Connector: Female DB37 (On the Board)
- Network / Bus: ISA
- Serial Protocol: RS422; RS485
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS