Today's innovative production technologies give manufacturers the ability to produce parts with intricate internal structures or complex assemblies. These structures, however, are impossible to inspect with standard surface measurement techniques. The high expense of these parts, moreover, eliminates the option of destructive inspection methods.
How to verify the structural integrity and internal/external dimensions of these parts? This presentation explains how Nikon X-ray and CT inspection offer non-destructive, full 3D visualization with micron accuracy. Attendees will discover how they can achieve 100% confidence in the failure-free operation of their critical complex parts.
Learn why Nikon X-ray and CT inspection saves money on prototype design iteration, accelerates product-to-market, and provides complete data on the part that can be used and re-used for in-depth analysis.
- Discover the benefits of computed tomography inspection
- Learn how micro CT can advance your inspection process and speed products to market
- Understand the applications best suited for Nikon X-ray and CT inspection
- Learn how you can initiate CT without heavy investment
- Review customer applications
Andrew Ramsey is a senior product manager and CT specialist in the Centre-of Excellence CT division of Nikon Metrology. He gained X-ray and CT experience with X-Tek, now Nikon Metrology, part of the Nikon group. Ramsey graduated from the University of Cambridge, UK.