Electronic integrated access protection is becoming a necessity for more and more industries. Increased regulation and rapidly evolving security threats are forcing manufacturers to enhance their products' protective measures, be it in an inventory management system or a DNA analysis machine.
This presentation explains how Accuride Integrated Access Solutions help manufacturers meet these challenges. It will detail how Accuride's electronic locking solutions bring seamless and enhanced protection into a wide variety of applications. This presentation will also answer questions, such as:
- What are Accuride's access solutions?
- What kind of applications are they for?
- How do they work?
- What are their sizes and specifications?
- And much more
Attendees will learn about the key features of Accuride electronic locks; the varieties of those locks; and the technical, design, and even regulatory challenges they address.
- Understand the specs, features, and benefits of Accuride electronic locks
- Learn how Accuride electronic locks can be fully integrated into your applications
- Knowledge of how Accuride electronic locks can help manufacturers overcome technical, design, and regulatory challenges
An Accuride alum since 1994, Charles "Chuck" Milligan is Accuride North America's Engineering Group Leader. A graduate of Cal State Fullerton, Chuck's engineering know-how has enabled him to have over a dozen patents to his name. He has been a solutions partner for major Accuride clients in appliances, servers, and automotive. Those clients include Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Whirlpool, General Electric, Stanley, Fleetwood, and T-Mobile--just to name a few. Chuck has worked on both Accuride's drawer slide and access control branches, demonstrating an ability to tackle multiple challenges in an ever-changing market.