A key element of the Compact Automation value proposition is product line configurability. We always strive to deliver the exact solution a customer requires so the product performs in the most elegant and cost effective manner. To enable this, we do two things that are unique.
First, Compact offers more standard options than any other company. These options make more than one million standard products possible and we have a configurator to help customers build the exact product they need. Second, we have built an expertise in designing fully custom actuators and today about half of the actuators we sell are customized in some way.
This presentation will detail Compact's unique ability to quickly deliver fully custom actuators. We will focus on three key areas:
1) Discuss when a custom actuator is the right choice and what the benefits are to your company.
2) Provide an overview of our process for custom products. This is a core competency for Compact and we have designed our internal processes to support it.
3) Take you through several case studies of actual custom products we have delivered.
- Learn to recognize when a custom actuator might be the right choice
- Discover the many benefits of a custom actuator that offset the higher purchase price
- Learn how Compact executes a custom actuator project
- Understand the range of possibilities when it comes to custom products
- Understand the broad range of end markets that these products are applicable to
Shannon Winkler, Compact Automation Regional Sales Manager, is responsible for Compact sales in the Southeast US. Shannon was formerly the Product Manager for ITT's Compact Automation, Conoflow and Neo-Dyn brands. He has been with ITT for over twenty years and has an extensive background in manufacturing, engineering, customer service and sales.