Users of analytical technologies in many environmental laboratories have had difficulty finding one instrument to fill all their ICP-OES analysis needs.
Instead, they have adopted a variety of approaches to selecting their analytical instrument inventory such as ICP-MS and Axial-View ICP-OES for high sensitivity, and Dual-View.
Users have long sought to reduce some of this complexity and cost.
The goal: to purchase one instrument that can cover all their ICP-OES-based testing.
The revolutionary Dual Side-On Interface (DSOI) Technology resolves this challenge.
This novel, vertical torch, triple interface offers multiple benefits for environmental and other industrial sample analysis such as high precision, stability, a factor of two higher sensitivity in radial mode without matrix interferences and interface contamination.
This webinar will introduce attendees to DSOI technology, its benefits and applications.
- Gain insight into the search for a single ICP-OES answer - and the benefits of a solution
- Receive an introduction to the revolutionary new approach to ICP-OES analysis for environmental and industrial sample testing: Dual Side-On Interface (DSOI) technology
- Learn how DSOI can offer a factor of two improved sensitivity and detection limits in the analysis of environmental and industrial trace elements
- Compare and contrast DSOI performance versus other ICP-OES analyzers' plasma views: Axial, Radial, Dual-View
- Learn how new ICP technology in the SPECTROGREEN can enhance performance, speed of analysis, and save thousands per year on cost
As SPECTRO's product manager for ICP-OES, Olaf is responsible for the strategic advancement of the complete product line, including application development and product support. His experience in optical emission spectroscopy for material analysis and testing spans more than 30 years. With an engineering degree in physics, he started his career in the auto industry, initially at Robert Bosch GmbH and then as Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Olaf joined SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH in 1989. Since then his assignments have included application development, sales, and marketing.