UV or not UV? The potential risks of UV radiation are well known, however the positive effects of this radiation outweigh the risks. Mercury lamps, currently the main source of UV radiation, will soon be phased out with the emergence of UV LEDs.
LED technology is proved to be superior by offering energy savings, having toxic free qualities, longer lifetime, small footprints, a tunable spectrum and less heat.
In this webinar, Broadcom will be focusing mainly on UVA and several of its applications as well as addressing the lesser known benefits of using UVA radiation.
Find out about Broadcom's 1 W and 3 W high power UVA LEDs ranging from 365-425 nm, and how they can be incorporated into your system to deliver a lighting solution that suits your application needs.
- Understand UV lights and their properties
- Recognize the potential of UVA LEDs in various industries
- Discover the benefits and advantages of UVA LEDs in various applications
- Learn key considerations when integrating Broadcom's high power UVA LEDs
- Learn about Broadcom's high power UVA LEDs portfolio