With growing traceability and asset management requirements, many industrial companies are looking for long-term, efficient, and cost-effective solutions. This webinar will provide practical, in-depth explanations of laser-marking solutions that can help companies meet traceability and asset management requirements. It will include detailed explanations of direct part marking, identification, asset management, variable data input, barcodes, deep marking, DMX,QR and UID.
Attendees will see examples of laser-marking applications and solutions, including ways companies can process variable data, communicate with internal systems, and integrate solutions with existing processes. The presentation will also provide a comparison of lasers and other marking methods, and an overview of the benefits of using lasers.
Webinar attendees will come away with a solid understanding of industry best practices, trends, and new technologies and innovations.
- Understand the benefits of direct part marking
- Learn the fundamentals of laser marking for traceability and asset management
- Discover best practices for high-speed laser marking
- Gain information about processing dynamic data and communicating with laser marking systems
- Learn how to use deep marking for long-term UID as well as barcodes and variable data for traceability
Josh Stephens has 10 years' experience in the laser industry. In his tenure at Trotec, he has supported Fortune 500 companies, franchises, start-ups, and small- to medium-sized businesses in both commercial and industrial settings. He has held multiple roles at the company, including sales, sales support, technical support, and customer training and education.